New Name

UNDER THE ROSE has a new name its.......BY THE SEAM.
I had trouble with the old web address so thought it would be best to change it.
Thanks for coming by and please leave me a comment so I know that you were here. Marlene

December 20, 2012

Rest In Peace

Mom-December 8,2012
Many of you know that I have gone back and forth to my Mom's for the last few years to take care of her. I am so very glad that I was able to do that. I cherish the time that we spent together. Working the auctions and watching videos. Mom loved John Wayne and we would watch his movies most of the time. She was a wonderful person with a heart as big as the outdoors. Any one that knew her would tell you that. She did so many things for so many people and never wanted anything in return, that is just the way she was. I love her lots and miss her very much. Please look on my "labels" to see "MY MOM" I have put several things that she has done up here on the blog. She did beautiful work.


7 comments:

grandmarockton said...

So sorry for your loss, God has indeed Blessed you by offering the time you've spent with her Prayers for the family

Unknown said...

My deepest sympathy to you in the loss of your mother. Praying for you.

Becky said...

So sorry. Losing one's mother is a loss that is the hardest. Prayers for all...

Amy said...

prayers to you. your mom is seated with the most high GOD

Quiltluver said...

So sorry for your loss. My prayers go out to you and your family. It's going to be a rough Christmas for both of us, but I think there are two new angels watching over us. Karen

Jocelyn said...

So sorry for your loss Marlene. Sending hugs..

Jocelyn said...

Marlene, I hope everything is all right. Been missing you in blog land.