New Name

UNDER THE ROSE has a new name its.......BY THE SEAM.
I had trouble with the old web address so thought it would be best to change it.
Thanks for coming by and please leave me a comment so I know that you were here. Marlene

December 17, 2010

Wizard Candles

Northern Lights Candles
While I was home Mom took me to the Northern Lights Candle Shop. I forgot to take a photo of the outside of the building because I was concerned with getting Mom to the car. The place is super nice. This man started making candles in an old building in the town where I grew up. Now he sends candles all over the world. He used to make all sorts of hand carved candles like the ones in the photo but he doesn't do too much of that any more. Here is a link to their site.https://www.northernlightscandles.com/homepage.cfm
I got a couple of gifts and a candle warmer. I love the warmer because I can put a jar candle on it and let it go. I have had a candle on there for two days and it is hardly gone down any. I wish I would have gotten one of those for a gift as well. It is so much nicer than lighting a candle and it will last longer too.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Oh my, what an artist! Thanks for the link, I am going to take a peek now! :o)

Amy said...

I love my wizard!! thank you so much!