New Name

UNDER THE ROSE has a new name its.......BY THE SEAM.
I had trouble with the old web address so thought it would be best to change it.
Thanks for coming by and please leave me a comment so I know that you were here. Marlene

April 5, 2010

Belated Easter Wishes

I hope you all had a nice Easter. We had lovely weather here and a nice quiet day.

Mom is doing so much better and has a doctor's appointment on Thursday, hopefully I will know then when I am going to come home. It will still be a couple of weeks after I get the OK from the doctor. I sure do miss my sewing machine!

Take Care everyone and I hope to be back up and running soon!

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Happy Easter. Glad to hear your mom is doing well. The East is the place to be for good weather. Here on the West coast it's feeling like winter - or late fall at the least.

Jocelyn said...

Glad to hear that your Mom is doing better. Hope you had a blessed Easter!