New Name

UNDER THE ROSE has a new name its.......BY THE SEAM.
I had trouble with the old web address so thought it would be best to change it.
Thanks for coming by and please leave me a comment so I know that you were here. Marlene

December 13, 2010

Posted?

OK, this land is posted but......? The little stream there and then it is a very steep hill. I don't think I would worry about trespassing.

Just some scenery from the area where I grew up. I have a few more photos to post at a later date and I didn't get to take all the photos I wanted to time went by all too fast. Hopefully, I will be able to fly out but we are expecting a big storm with a lot of wind so we shall see.

1 comment:

Lis Harwood said...

Looks magical! We're also expecting a lot of very cold wind. Keep warm and safe, stay in and sew!