New Name

UNDER THE ROSE has a new name its.......BY THE SEAM.
I had trouble with the old web address so thought it would be best to change it.
Thanks for coming by and please leave me a comment so I know that you were here. Marlene

January 31, 2011

In Progress.......

For my Mom
I just started this for my Mom. I have had the fabric for a while now but have not been able to get to it. I was working up some plans for this quilt when I saw this pattern in Keepsake Quilting and ordered it. I fussy cut the blocks for the side and the bottom from the extra width of the panel. The red is a border around the panel and I forgot where I am using the other two fabrics but I will figure it out, I hope.

We had an ice storm and are now waiting for 6 to 10 inches of snow by tomorrow night. I know a lot of people are getting snow from this storm so stay safe. I think it is a good time for me to just sit and sew. How about you?

4 comments:

Cheryl Willis said...

I am just getting home and starting to get ready to be snowed in too.
hubby called and said fill the bathtubs with water so if power goes out we can flush- lol
I told him if power goes out Im going to a motel!

Ivory Spring said...

Marlene, you stay warm and safe.

That's going to be a beautiful quilt.

Rose said...

I am in the midwest, western Central Indiana...

I can't wait to see the finished product.

oldbatt said...

So sick of this weather but it is a good excuse to be inside and sewing! Have fun. Lisa