New Name

UNDER THE ROSE has a new name its.......BY THE SEAM.
I had trouble with the old web address so thought it would be best to change it.
Thanks for coming by and please leave me a comment so I know that you were here. Marlene

February 3, 2011

String Blocks

I had started these a while back you can see them here. In fact it was before I did the last two quilts. Since I came to a sudden stop on my Mom's quilt I thought I would try and finish this top up. I had the fabric I just needed to get the blocks out and cut the strips to go in between the blocks.

1 comment:

Jennadesigns said...

Wow - you are making a lot of quilting progress lately! I'd love to just get one top pieced and here you are on your second already! I've just been making little projects right now... trying to fit creativity in around nursing school, which at times is about as uncreative as it gets! Can't wait to see this finished top soon too!