New Name

UNDER THE ROSE has a new name its.......BY THE SEAM.
I had trouble with the old web address so thought it would be best to change it.
Thanks for coming by and please leave me a comment so I know that you were here. Marlene

April 18, 2011

Dresden Plate Tea Towel

I finished the binding on my little frog and forgot I had a cute little button to put on there too. I also decorated a nice towel for another friend of mine, she loves green. I got this towel at the quilt shop and found one fat quarter of the green floral fabric to go with it. I made a small Dresden Plate to decorate the towel with, and I mean small. I cut the wedges at 2 inches, then the circle was so huge and I didn't really have anything to go with it so I just used the same fabric. I could have gotten my circle on a bit better but it still looks OK. I machine stitched around the circle and the wedges I thought it would be more durable. I really don't think she will use it but you never know. I don't think I would use it only to decorate with. Do you have any decorative towels you use??

No comments: