New Name

UNDER THE ROSE has a new name its.......BY THE SEAM.
I had trouble with the old web address so thought it would be best to change it.
Thanks for coming by and please leave me a comment so I know that you were here. Marlene

April 25, 2011

Wooden Birds

Hubby and I were out riding yesterday and saw this. It was on a busy narrow road and we held up traffic while I was taking the photo. I had to be quick as there was no place to pull over because of a steep drop off and the pond was fenced off so I had to take the photo through the fence.

What a pretty spot these people have, lots of trees and ducks and geese in their yard. Not sure if you can see the ducks sitting at the bottom of the tree in the first photo. I didn't see them till my hubby pointed them out to me. Here is a close up of the tree so you can see the carving on the side of the tree as well.

3 comments:

Seams to Sew and Quilt said...

Looks like a very pretty area and what a cool piece of art, someone there is very talented.

Amy said...

very nice birds.

Angela said...

Awesome! At Weldon Springs State Park (just outside of Clinton) there is a whole totem pole like that, made by a local artist. Amazing the artistry that must go into that! Thanks for sharing the pics!