New Name

UNDER THE ROSE has a new name its.......BY THE SEAM.
I had trouble with the old web address so thought it would be best to change it.
Thanks for coming by and please leave me a comment so I know that you were here. Marlene

April 14, 2012

Another UN-Done ----DONE!

Finally after about 18 months and many interruptions this quilt is finally done. I had a lot of fun making this one and will be doing another one. I put a sheet on the back of it and it worked up beautifully. I did this on my quilt frame and I must say that I am beginning to get the hang of that thing and I like it.

I just took another Un-Done quilt off of the frame and got the binding on it so hopefully in the next couple of days I can have the binding hand stitched and be done with that one too.

It feels so good to get these projects done. I have a couple more to get caught up on but already feel that strong urge to start another one. I may cut some fabric this afternoon as we are to have some strong storms with a good chance of severe weather. Cutting fabric is a good thing to do when the weather is like that and I have to shut down computers and the sewing machine. I had one computer ruined by a lightening strike and I won't take that chance again. Do you leave your computer on when it is stormy? How do you protect it from a lightening strike?

3 comments:

Karen said...

Great quilt! Congrats on the finish.

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Very nice quilt; I really like how the black sets it all off....lovely work,

Amy said...

beautiful