Hubby laid the floor this afternoon. This is not a great photo and it looks a bit darker when your standing there but it sure is pretty. After all those years of wanting and waiting to get rid of that ugly carpet in there it seems so good to have it done. Well worth the wait!!
I made some progress on the cupboard doors. I think I mentioned in the last post that I was putting the primer on as thin as I could get it. Well I did the same with the paint.
Here is a photo of the backs of the doors. I thought I would do those first and then let them sit for a few days before I did the fronts. I ended up putting 5 coats on them. I can't remember if in this photo there are 4 or 5 coats. But they turned out rather well and I am happy with the job so far.
The lighting was poor because I was in the garage painting them. Now I need to finish these doors and drawers and then on to the bead board..............
There is a small linen closet in there or rather a small space behind the door where the tub is. Well there was no way to get to the plumbing so hubby has to fix that up because he is putting a door there so we can get to the tub plumbing. Then I can get the linens out of the living room and back into the closet and that will help some of the clutter. We are not going to run the bead board all the way in the closet. We need to go and look at some sprayers to paint the bead board.
Ahh the joys of fixing it all up..