New Name

UNDER THE ROSE has a new name its.......BY THE SEAM.
I had trouble with the old web address so thought it would be best to change it.
Thanks for coming by and please leave me a comment so I know that you were here. Marlene

September 24, 2007

One of my first quilts

This is one of my first quilts, well one of the first ones that I took a picture of, also it is the first one that I machine quilted. I am not sure what happend to the photos of it all finished but it did turn out nice and I was able to give it to my best friend for her baby for a Christmas gift. This is a quilt from one of Eleanor Burns books, I even used the line of fabric that Eleanor Burns designed for that particular book.


Since then I have gone on to make many more. This friend that I mentioned gave me EQ5 for Christmas the year I made this quilt. Later I will post some of the ones that I have designed.