New Name

UNDER THE ROSE has a new name its.......BY THE SEAM.
I had trouble with the old web address so thought it would be best to change it.
Thanks for coming by and please leave me a comment so I know that you were here. Marlene

November 6, 2007

November already

I can't believe that it is November already. The weather is definitely fall like and I have been busy with embroidery lately. As I said I am just a beginner so I am practicing the long and short stitch. I was doing a flower out of a book that I bought and so far it hasn't been going well. Now all of a sudden this one half of the leaf seems to be going rather well. I am working with cotton floss and I would much rather be working with silk.

I haven't touched my quilting but I need to make a baby quilt for my niece that is due in January so I am thinking about that.

I will post again in soon, maybe I will have a photo to post.

No comments: