New Name

UNDER THE ROSE has a new name its.......BY THE SEAM.
I had trouble with the old web address so thought it would be best to change it.
Thanks for coming by and please leave me a comment so I know that you were here. Marlene

June 14, 2008

One of My Quilts, a second time.....

I posted this quilt when I first started this blog. It is the first quilt that I quilted by machine. It was extremely simple to quilt and a good place to start. At the time I posted the only photo that I had was one of it not yet sewn together.

I am glad that I had a chance to get with my friend and see the quilt again. It still looks good and it was nice to see it again. They have taken good care of it and I know that it has been well used and will be used a lot more.

What is it they say about someone that makes a quilt? That they never should go back and visit the quilt again but I am so glad that I did see this one after about 6 or 7 years. The fabric has held up well and the stitching looks good too. There is a lot to be said about all cotton in a quilt.

No comments: