New Name

UNDER THE ROSE has a new name its.......BY THE SEAM.
I had trouble with the old web address so thought it would be best to change it.
Thanks for coming by and please leave me a comment so I know that you were here. Marlene

June 15, 2008

Sun Bonnet Sue Quilt


This is a very special quilt. I had made one quilt the farm one then I had the idea for this one and started it and stopped. After we had moved I got it back out and started in on it again. I wish I had a better photo of it. I think it turned out really cute. I did it all in 1930's reproduction prints.

The top square Sue has a bee near her and some flowers, I can't remember what all of the squares have in them one I know has a wagon another a puppy. I should have taken more time to take some better photos of it but at least I got this one. I may get over there again sometime and when I do I will see if I can take some better photos of it. Although if you click on the photo it will make it much bigger and you can see the different blocks.

No comments: