New Name

UNDER THE ROSE has a new name its.......BY THE SEAM.
I had trouble with the old web address so thought it would be best to change it.
Thanks for coming by and please leave me a comment so I know that you were here. Marlene

July 2, 2008

Pinwheel Quilt


I did this quilt quite some time ago. It is from an Eleanor Burns book. I love doing her quilts she makes it all so easy and anyone can follow her directions. I just finally got a photo of it. I made it for my friend about 6 years ago I think. The colors were darker than this when I made it, I think she has used it a lot and washed it many times. I can't remember too much about it but I did make it for her for Christmas that year. I did tie this one off. She loves the quilts when they are tied.
It was funny that was the same year we got our rural water line put in and on Sunday my husband and a friend were hooking the water up to the house and cut the phone line. Well the next day, Monday she came over to see what was wrong with the phone and to let me know that she had called the phone company. I couldn't let her in because I had started putting the binding on the quilt when she came to the door. She thought I was upset with her about something. That was in November and I couldn't tell her about it till I gave her the quilt. I don't know if she remembers that or not.


No comments: