New Name

UNDER THE ROSE has a new name its.......BY THE SEAM.
I had trouble with the old web address so thought it would be best to change it.
Thanks for coming by and please leave me a comment so I know that you were here. Marlene

June 9, 2008

The Sail Boat Side


This is the sail boat side of the quilt. I thought it would take forever to find the photo but as usual I was wrong. I completely re did this last spring and thought it turned out rather nice. I really like the background fabric I wish I would have thought to leave the background fabric all in one piece and then put the appliques on but by the time I thought of it I was almost done with it. I still like the way it turned out. I used my machine with the zig-zag stitch around all of the pieces. I just used fabrics that I had and tried to get them close to the original colors.

No comments: