New Name

UNDER THE ROSE has a new name its.......BY THE SEAM.
I had trouble with the old web address so thought it would be best to change it.
Thanks for coming by and please leave me a comment so I know that you were here. Marlene

September 20, 2008

Another Quilt!


I have been super busy lately and haven't even thought about posting. I did something I have wanted to do for a long time and then after that I finished that scrap quilt I had been working on. I don't have it quilted yet but I put the whole thing together yesterday and plan on getting it quilted this week. This is my quilt table which is nothing more than two full sheets of 3/4 inch plywood with a bit of a coating on them to keep them from being so rough, on two saw horses. My husband's idea, good job dear! I have had this table for a few years now and when I am not putting a quilt together we just take it down and store it away till the next time.

No comments: