New Name

UNDER THE ROSE has a new name its.......BY THE SEAM.
I had trouble with the old web address so thought it would be best to change it.
Thanks for coming by and please leave me a comment so I know that you were here. Marlene

October 21, 2008

French Braid Quilt


This is my latest quilt. I didn't really do that great of a job on it, especially with the triangles at the bottom but it isn't too bad. I saw the book and just loved a couple of the quilts in there so I got it with a coupon for 40% off. I read the book several times so I would know what I was getting into. It didn't look that complicated but then again I think it sounded that way. I almost got scared off on it after reading the book but I really wanted to make it so I dove in. I had all the fabrics for this quilt in my stash. It is for a very dear friend of mine who lives up in the north and I can't wait to send it to her. She just had a baby boy on the 11Th of August.

No comments: