New Name

UNDER THE ROSE has a new name its.......BY THE SEAM.
I had trouble with the old web address so thought it would be best to change it.
Thanks for coming by and please leave me a comment so I know that you were here. Marlene

April 3, 2009

My other blog.....

I have been posting on another blog for quite a while now . It sure is a nice blog with a lot of dear friends on there sharing their quilts and their lives.

It is so nice to be able to get to know these people and look forward to reading their posts and seeing the quilts that they have done.
Any way it looks as though I will be making some more posts to this one and doing some changes as well.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I was over here at Blogger too. I signed up as one of your followers... :o)
Angela
Country Scrap Quilts

Hazel said...

Me to LOL .Have you been over to the other blog this evening I see they have lots of new members ,its never ending .