New Name

UNDER THE ROSE has a new name its.......BY THE SEAM.
I had trouble with the old web address so thought it would be best to change it.
Thanks for coming by and please leave me a comment so I know that you were here. Marlene

September 1, 2009

New Batik Fabric


My LQS has these nice little shopping bags for sale. If you buy one then on the 5Th Saturday of the month you get 20% off every thing you buy. There are several 5Th Saturdays in the year and I think I already saved the price of the bag. I missed the first one they did but this past Saturday was another chance to use my shopping bag. I couldn't wait to get these Batiks for a quilt that I saw in the shop wanted to make. The little guy I am making it for just loves yellow so yellow, some blue and green are the colors. It is made up of half square triangles so it will be a simple quilt to make(I hope). I have a couple of other projects to finish up first but I am so anxious to get going on this. Not only that but I should be outside doing a lot of yard work now that it is very fall like out there. Too many things to do and not enough time to do it all in. Happy Quilting........

3 comments:

Lane said...

Ughh, don't I know the feeling of being torn between quilting and yardwork. Well, maybe we'll get more quilting done in winter...;-) Lane

Hazel said...

Love the colors ,can't wait to see what you do with them .

Anonymous said...

What lovely fabrics - I can't wait to see the quilt you are making.