New Name

UNDER THE ROSE has a new name its.......BY THE SEAM.
I had trouble with the old web address so thought it would be best to change it.
Thanks for coming by and please leave me a comment so I know that you were here. Marlene

August 29, 2009

A Pleasant Surprise!

I came home from my local quilt shop today(more on that later) to find a package in the mail that was a total surprise and a very nice one too. Susan of Hanging on by a Needle and Thread sent me a snippet bag and a Cancer Hope bracelet. The snippet basket is made out of the cutest fabric. I just love it and will use it. Maybe I won't have so many snippets running around the house now. So very kind of you Susan and thank you so much for your generosity.

5 comments:

Hazel said...

What a cute bag ,love the fabric .

Jocelyn said...

How very sweet. Isn't it so nice to have such special friends :-)

Amy said...

How cute! lucky you! I am still here. chugging along.

Shirley said...

Love the bag. What a great idea! My son is constantly picking threads off of me.

Susan said...

Thank you just for being you! Glad you like it! :0)