One of my grandson's loves all things yellow. I think he will like this quilt when it is done, I think it has enough yellow in it. This was not the original fabric for this quilt, well not all of it anyway. You can see the original post here. I made some of the blocks but the orange just was not working. I was a bit bummed out about it so I thought about it for a few days and decided to can the oranges. I went with more blues and greens which has made a much nicer quilt for a boy. He is only 3 and this quilt is huge. It is approximately 62 X 85., honestly I didn't think it was that big. Originally it called for Prairie Points around the edges but I am going to put a border on it instead. I am just trying to figure that out. I was thinking a blue around the outside edge, not too wide then maybe a little more yellow and the blue again for the binding or perhaps just a scrappy binding. The back will be pieced with different fabrics because I don't have enough of one fabric for it. I will post again when I get it done.
I am still working on last months block of the month, I know I am dragging my feet on that one. Plus I already picked up this months BOM as well. Guess I had better get going and get something done. Thanks for looking.