New Name

UNDER THE ROSE has a new name its.......BY THE SEAM.
I had trouble with the old web address so thought it would be best to change it.
Thanks for coming by and please leave me a comment so I know that you were here. Marlene

April 28, 2010

Enchanted Mountain Quilts



Just before I came home from my Mom's she took me to a sort of local quilt shop. They have only been open for about a year. What a nice shop! It was about 40 minutes from where my Mom lives and we had a fun day. My Mom was impressed with the shop. I wish I would have had my camera because it sure was cute in there. They had an old double wash sink and had fabric in it, they also had an old iron bed set up in one room and had quilts on it. Here is a link to their web site, not many photos though. http://www.enchantedmountainquilting.com/


I did get this table runner kit. I liked how they packaged them up. They make these little bags for each of the kits that you buy in the store. I thought I would try and make this runner for my Mom because it would be perfect on her antique table. It will be awhile before I get to it but maybe by Christmas I can have it done. I am still trying to get caught up on housework and sewing projects. Everything seems to take so long to get done these days and I am not moving too fast at any of it. I was working on a project today and realized it is going to take a little more time than I would like, but I will just keep plugging away. Time to go and see what I can get for dinner. Have a good day!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Oh boy...a new shop to visit! We go through Olean quite often, so I'll have to be sure to stop the next time we are up that way.

Lane said...

I've decided there's never going to be enough time or all i want to do, either. Enjoy what you can and look forward to the rest. Lane

Angela said...

What a beautiful star pattern!