New Name

UNDER THE ROSE has a new name its.......BY THE SEAM.
I had trouble with the old web address so thought it would be best to change it.
Thanks for coming by and please leave me a comment so I know that you were here. Marlene

January 18, 2011

$1.99 will buy......

We took a day off and....I got these at a favorite thrift store that I can't get to very often. I am never disappointed when I go. I got these for a $1.99 each


and this, 4 different panels



and this vintage sheet for just the right project........

 and 

this lovely hand sewn quilt.....................

And don't forget about Friday Night Sew In this Friday!
The link for her site is on my Quilt Link tab at the top of the page.

5 comments:

Hazel said...

Oh Wow you hit the jackpot LOL

Angela said...

LOVE that sheet! And the hand-sewn quilt! Great job!

Cheryl Willis said...

I love my thrift shop, glad to see you can get good deals at yours! cw

Cheryl said...

I love thrift stores ,just don't go as often as I'd like, you did good with theses !!!

Lis Harwood said...

Wow what a great haul, I hope I'm as fortunate tomorrow, I'm off to find a skirt to make an apron!