New Name

UNDER THE ROSE has a new name its.......BY THE SEAM.
I had trouble with the old web address so thought it would be best to change it.
Thanks for coming by and please leave me a comment so I know that you were here. Marlene

January 19, 2011

Next Step...

All pressed and ready to sew into a 4-patch. The other 120 will be paired with a solid block. This will make 60 blocks.

Also tried another crock pot recipe the other night.....very good. I will put it on my crock pot tab soon.

It is snowing like crazy here, so many places are closed already. Supposed to get 5 to 9 inches and they say it could be more. Yikes. I feel bad for people that have to drive in it for work, like hubby. Stay safe everyone!

1 comment:

Jennadesigns said...

Wow, you are making fast progress on this one! Can't wait for the crock pot recipes... I used to love using mine... especially when I was out of the house all day at class and could come home to a warm meal for me and the kiddos. I'm thinking I should start doing that again a couple times a week instead of letting cooking fall on my husband's shoulders all the time!

PS - thank you SO much for the package - I cannot wait to get it! :) I promise I will put it's contents to good use! You are so kind, thank you!