New Name

UNDER THE ROSE has a new name its.......BY THE SEAM.
I had trouble with the old web address so thought it would be best to change it.
Thanks for coming by and please leave me a comment so I know that you were here. Marlene

January 15, 2011

UNBROKEN

This by far is the best book I have ever read! It is the true story of Mr. Louis Zamperini, a WWII POW and an Olympic runner. The book was written by Laura Hillenbrand. She has truly captured this man's story. I do admit that it was difficult in some places because of what happened to Mr. Zamperini while he was a prisoner but it was well written and worth it. I couldn't put the book down. Also I was very interested in the book because he was born not too far from where I was born but they moved to California when he 8. He is 93 and truly an American Hero.

Ms. Hillenbrand's web site:

http://laurahillenbrandbooks.com/

Mr. Zamperini's site


http://www.louiezamperini.com/
 

2 comments:

Graphixman said...

I read this book per your suggestion Marlene. Great book. Makes me believe in my Survival Job even more.

Graphixman said...

I have this book Marlene, and it is great. Makes me keep believing in my survival job.