New Name

UNDER THE ROSE has a new name its.......BY THE SEAM.
I had trouble with the old web address so thought it would be best to change it.
Thanks for coming by and please leave me a comment so I know that you were here. Marlene

February 22, 2011

Tumblers....and More Practice

Now that I have my new light for my frame and I can see I think I am getting the hang of this quilting thing. I practiced this morning and am happy with the results. Then this afternoon I started putting some Tumblers together that Amy gave me for Christmas. I only have them in pairs right now but they are fun and easy to sew together. I have a block to do for the Bees Knees that took forever to get here(mailed out on the 10th of Jan. and I got them today!) from the UK and put some backing together for my Mom's quilt. I really need to get that finished soon! Then I am going to get a quilt top done that has been sitting here for a year, had problems with getting the right fabric for it. Then I will go back and finish the Tumblers up. Too many projects and too little time but lots of desire to sew.

2 comments:

Jennadesigns said...

Isn't the desire to sew great! Even if there's little time. I like having something creative brewing in my head ... keeps the rest of life under control! I too just got my Bees Knees package. Hoping to tackle that this weekend. Your light looks really helpful. I don't have one of those, but think about it from time to time when Joann's is having a big sale - that's the time to buy! Happy sewing!

Cheryl Willis said...

tumblers are fun, I didn't realize how much I would like them until I started cutting my own with my GO. Now I have the large die too and can't wait to see what comes of my larger scraps!