New Name

UNDER THE ROSE has a new name its.......BY THE SEAM.
I had trouble with the old web address so thought it would be best to change it.
Thanks for coming by and please leave me a comment so I know that you were here. Marlene

April 13, 2011

Two More Finished

Disappearing 9-Patch

I finally finished these two small quilts. I made them about a year ago and figured it was about time I got them done. This first one I made from a couple of Charm Packs. The other one is just a simple box block. If you click on the photo you can see how I quilted it. It took forever because of all the ends I had to pull in. I should have done it a different way but I thought this would look nice and I am pleased with the result. They are both on their way to a good home along with the white Coin Quilt that I had posted earlier.



7 comments:

Amy said...

they are so nice, it is sad that pictures just do not do a quilt justice.I am packing a bag of things to show you.

Angela said...

Both quilts are beautiful! I'm sure they'll both be loved!

Jocelyn said...

Wow girl, these quilts are beautiful. The fabric is so bright and cheery. I'm sure someone will be very happy.

Colleen said...

Both quilts are beautiful but the Disappearing 9 patch is my favorite! The prettiest I have seen! Love those fabrics.
Happy Quilting!
Colleen

Susan said...

They are both beautiful...love the fabrics!!

Anne D said...

Both quilts are gorgeous. The quilting looks great!

Anonymous said...

They both came out great.