New Name

UNDER THE ROSE has a new name its.......BY THE SEAM.
I had trouble with the old web address so thought it would be best to change it.
Thanks for coming by and please leave me a comment so I know that you were here. Marlene

July 18, 2011

Thrift Store Finds and Hot Air Balloon Rally

I found this fabric vintage fabric in the thrift store and the vintage sheet as well. The 2 pieces of fabric were not too big but I am sure I will mix them into a scrap quilt. The sheet I will use for the back of a quilt, I think it is a twin size.

The only way I can get a photo on here is to use the camera in the computer. I need to get home and call to see what is wrong with my SD card reader on here. It will be a while before I get to do that. I took a lot of photos of the Hot Air Balloon Rally that I went to over the weekend and am excited to get some of the photos on here but they will have to wait till I get home. So look for the photos of that later in August. :>(


6 comments:

Susan said...

Those are all great finds! Wait until you see what I found at our thrift store last week!

Amy said...

looks like nice fabrics,and the camera take ok photos for now.talk to ya soon

Lis Harwood said...

Love hot air balloons, looking forward to your pics. In the meantime I'm enjoying those fabricy finds.

Unknown said...

Hi, just linked over from another blog. I saw your temperature, and decided to leave a comment. I don't know where you are but I'm in central Texas and it's 104 here, too. This heat is getting old; rather, has already gotten old!

You have a very nice blog. I haven't posted on my blog in a while. I need to get back to it.

Stay cool!

Kate said...

Great thrifty finds! I love the butterflies in the sheet.

Unknown said...

Very pretty finds. Be fun to see what your final creation is.


Would you be so kind to (& tell your friends) comment on my BLOG ONLY (emails don’t count), for the Miracle Makeover fund drive. Charlie, 8 yr. old, & his story are fabulous. Every comment brings us a $1 for the next person that will be sponsored.

Have a beautiful weekend.
Hugs,
TTFN ~
Marydon
blushingrosetoo.blogspot.com