New Name

UNDER THE ROSE has a new name its.......BY THE SEAM.
I had trouble with the old web address so thought it would be best to change it.
Thanks for coming by and please leave me a comment so I know that you were here. Marlene

July 12, 2011

Meeting A Fellow Blogger

I went to meet a fellow blogger today, Susan. She is such a lovely person. I took Mom with me and we had a grand time. We had lunch at a small diner there where my Mom and Dad used to eat quite often. I took a few fat quarters of vintage sheets with me to give to Susan and she brought me some of hers. I did buy some Fandango to add to my stash. No photos because my SD card reader has decided not to work. I will have lots of photos to post when I get home.


Not sure I like this new format that Blogger has now.....I think I am almost lost with it and things are really different now. I think I liked the old set up better for several reasons, one is because I could navigate a bit better...Well I guess I will get used to it maybe.


Here is a new photo of the front of the house.....almost done. I am really loving the new windows! Thanks for sending all those photos Amy. They sure are working fast on it and it has been HOT there...temps. are 102 during the day. Poor guys.


Thanks Susan for such a lovely day! I really enjoyed it and thanks for the vintage sheets.

5 comments:

Vesuviusmama said...

That's something I really want to do - actually meet some of my online friends. One of these days...

Michelle said...

Beautiful!

Susan said...

I really enjoyed meeting you and your mom too. Thank you again for lunch and a wonderful afternoon!

Marci Girl said...

Oh those windows are simply stunning! It is amazing how changing something like that can really change the look of your house! We are in the process of changing some of our windows too! A lot of work!

Graphixman said...

Looks great!