New Name

UNDER THE ROSE has a new name its.......BY THE SEAM.
I had trouble with the old web address so thought it would be best to change it.
Thanks for coming by and please leave me a comment so I know that you were here. Marlene

November 1, 2013

Sewing Again....Finally!

After working on the house for most of the Spring and all of Summer I am finally finding time to sew. It feels so good to get back to what I love to do. 


HST's love them. They work up so fast and this is a Christmas gift for Hubby's best friend. 

Are you working on some Christmas gifts? I bet you all are way ahead of me. 

1 comment:

Rose said...

No, I am not working on Christmas gifts. Not really working on anything at all. Every since Roger was in the hospital, I cannot get back into anything. And I have time.

I need to do a lot around here, and I don't do it either.