New Name

UNDER THE ROSE has a new name its.......BY THE SEAM.
I had trouble with the old web address so thought it would be best to change it.
Thanks for coming by and please leave me a comment so I know that you were here. Marlene

November 2, 2009

Quilt Along Blog Style

There is a great "quilt along" getting started over at the Block Party Blog. Click on this link to read all about it......
http://www.blockpartyquilting.com/2009/11/quilt-along-kick-off-giveaway.html

They are also having a give away to launch the project. Sounds fun and very interesting.

2 comments:

Ivory Spring said...

Thanks for the headsup - that sounds like fun! :)

Thank you for your kind words on my quilt. It was a fun project!

Ivory Spring said...

I just sent you a personal email. :) I thought I would let you know in case you have a spam filter.

Have a lovely evening.