New Name

UNDER THE ROSE has a new name its.......BY THE SEAM.
I had trouble with the old web address so thought it would be best to change it.
Thanks for coming by and please leave me a comment so I know that you were here. Marlene

March 19, 2012

Practice on FMQ

As most of you know I have not done a lot of FMQ so I thought a little practice was in order. I should do it like once a week but I don't. I had made these blocks just for fun and thought it would be good to try some FMQ. I must say that I didn't do too bad. I might be starting to get the hang of it. More practice is needed though. I also need to make more of these string blocks, I have scraps coming out my ears : )

I did finish that other quilt top and now have two to get ready to quilt. Actually I have more that that but I am talking about current projects here. Secretly...... I have at least 3 to get quilted. Plus a few other things to finish up to the point where I can get them ready to quilt as well but we shouldn't go there right now. : )

Have a good week...I will be back soon

No comments: