New Name

UNDER THE ROSE has a new name its.......BY THE SEAM.
I had trouble with the old web address so thought it would be best to change it.
Thanks for coming by and please leave me a comment so I know that you were here. Marlene

July 16, 2013

A Pretty Sky

We had a beautiful sky tonight for a while. There was a storm coming in from the south east, which is unusual. We didn't get any rain but the sky was fantastic.


With this came some cooler and dryer air. We have had some high temperatures with a lot of humidity and that is normal for this time of year so this was a welcome break from all of that.

I got a lot of things done today! Finally after getting the bathroom done I had a chance to get some cleaning and organizing done. Wow, things sure get out of control when your doing something like that. I need to do a lot more but we are about ready to start the other bathroom and I have the color of paint picked out now so I can get that anytime. I am going to Sherwin Williams this time for the paint. It is called Rainwashed. 


I can't wait to start painting but we have to take the sink and potty out of there first. I sort of dread that. My hubby works nights and I use that bathroom a lot. Hopefully it won't take too long.

I hope to get more cleaning done tomorrow. Till next time........................


1 comment:

Rose said...

I so love it when the light is streaming through clouds like this...it is just glorious.

My house is such a mess...and I cannot seem to get back on track and start decluttering again.